OneBrand Nutrition Green Tea (120 Vegetable Caps)
Finally, A Green Tea Supplement that Works by Steaming Fresh Leaves.
- Potent 50% (150 mg) source of epigallocatechin (EGCG) which acts as a thermogenic, helps stimulate metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Non-GMO and non-irradiated, 100% all-natural
- Vegan-friendly standardized green tea extract. (veggie caps)
- High Potency 95% Tea Polyphenols & 60% Catechins as antioxidant support
- Effective for the improvement of cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health
- Equivalent to 8-10 cups of green tea in 1 capsule
- Increase daily energy levels without high caffeine
- Supports joint health
OneBrand Nutrition Green tea is produced by steaming fresh tea leaves at high temperatures. During this process, it is able to maintain important molecules called polyphenols, which seem to be responsible for many of the benefits of green tea.
Green teas antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals and therefore reduce damage to tissue. Green tea’s epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and prevent the spread of tumours to other areas of the body. It may also increase the effectiveness of some anti-cancer medication while protecting the body’s normal cells from cancer therapies like radiation and chemotherapy. Natural health practitioners for low immune functioning, age-related diseases, cardiovascular disease and cancer may recommend green tea.
Carefully derived from dried tea leaves,OneBrand Nutritions high potency Green Tea extract is standardized to contain 95% Tea Polyphenols. With each capsule being the equivalent of 8 to 10 cups of green tea, this super potent extract offers a wide range of health benefits. From cardiovascular support to weight loss, Green Tea has been used for centuries to promote health and longevity.
A great choice for those who do not like the taste of regular green tea!
Green Tea & Heart Health
Green tea’s polyphenols have been well studied for their pharmacological activity and have proven to have many benefits for cardiovascular health. Green tea intake is shown to decrease levels of LDL cholesterol, the cholesterol responsible for cholesterol plaques and the storage of fat, and triglycerides. Green tea also increases levels of HDL cholesterol, which is responsible for moving stored fat to the liver for processing and excretion from the body. HDL cholesterol protects against plaque formation. It also improves blood circulation and decreases inflammation in vessels. Thus green tea can be used to prevent stroke and heart attack. The polyphenols are also antioxidants, protecting cells from oxidative damage. Free radicals are unstable molecules that in their bid to become more stable must bump into healthy cells and cause damage.
Green Tea & Weight Loss
Studies have shown Green Tea to have a significant effect on the body's ability to burn fat for energy. In particular a catechin called epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG has proven to safely enhance thermogenesis, resulting in weight loss.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Low caffeine - I recommend
- Good product, i like that its low to zero caffeine. I hate taking cheap green tea where they leave the caffeine in it. I recommend.
- Vegan Caps are best
- Awesome green tea, good price and its Vegan. I try to stay away from Gelatine caps and look for veg caps. I find that Gelatine caps upset my stomach. I will buy again
- Good Product, great deal
- Good product, great deal for green tea.
- Caffeine free is best
- Caffeine free is the best. I find that many companies leave the caffeine so you feel something. Dumb asses, you can feel antioxidants. Great product. I take it all year round to help keep my metabolism strong and my body healthy.
- Great Price
- Great price for green tea. Thanks
- I will buy again
- I will buy again. Good price for what you get.
- No Caffeine is Awesome
- No Caffeine is awesome. I do not want to feel energy from green tea, i just want the EGCG to help me burn fat. I found many brands leave the caffeine to people feel something. So funny, you can not feel EGCG, it just works over time to burn off that stubborn fat. Awesome product. Hope you guys bring in bigger bottles.
- I Like it
- I like this product. no caffeine
- I take green tea every day
- I take green tea every day. I think its important because it has so many health benefits. I find i helps my metabolism as well, its really slow and i gain weight really easy. I hate drinking green tea so getting 10 cups worth in a pill is a huge bonus. Thanks Onebrand
- Recommended Usage
Take One Capsule per day with a meal. If your looking to boost metabolism to increase weight loss, take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon. Do not exceed 4 capsuls per day.
Serving Size 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container 120
Dried Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinesis) 300 mg N/A (Standardized to contain 50%(-)epigalocatechin-3-gallate(EGCG 150 mg)) N/A N/APercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetable Capsule).
Contains no: Dairy, Egg, Artificial Preservatives, Colors, Artificial Sweeteners, Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Soy or Gluten.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.