Collagen Protein 1.1lbs (500 g) | 100% Pure Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Peptides | OneBrand Nutrition
- 100% Pure Unflavoured Collagen Protein
- Collagen Forming
- Full of Essential Amino Acids
- Important for health of skin, hair and nails
- Essential for maintaining healthy joints
- Enhanced Bovine Collagen sourced from grass fed cows
- Great source of additional protein
- Gluten Free
- 0g Sugar
- Low in Sodium
- 94% Pure Protein by Weight
8 Awesome Benefits of Collagen Protein
- Improves Health of Skin and Hair: Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, increase smoothness, and keep skin cells renewing and repairing normally.
- Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration: As we get older and we lose collagen, our tendons and ligaments start moving with less ease, leading to stiffness, swollen joints and more. Also Great for athletes and people who like to stay fit to protect and keep joints healthy
- Helps Heal Leaky Gut: Consuming collagen protein helps form connective tissue and heals the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Increase Metabolism & Muscle Repair: Adding a good source of protein like collagen protein is important for repairing muscle tissue, healing wounds, sparing tissue waste, boosting the metabolism, and aiding in proper growth and development.
- Strengthens Nails, Hair and Teeth: Collagen protein is the building block of your fingernails, hair and teeth. Adding collagen protein into your diet can help keep your nails strong and possibly reverse signs of hair loss.
- Improves Liver Health: Collagen protein is high in amino acids that help detox your body of harmful substances, improve blood flow and keep your heart young.
- Cardiovascular Health: The Amino Acids found in collagen protein can help your artery walls release fat buildup in the bloodstream, shrinking the fat in the arteries and minimizing fat accumulation.
- High Source of Protein: For individuals lacking protein in their diets, collagen protein makes an excellent choice. Gluten free and over 94% pure protein, collagen beef protein not only rates much higher than whey protein but most other proteins currently on the market.
Collagen is important for the health of your skin, hair and nails. It’s also essential for maintaining healthy joints. Collagen production decreases with age, so adding a naturally sourced collagen supplement can help counter the negative impact.
Enhanced Bovine Collagen is hydrolyzed for easy absorption, and sourced from grass fed cows.
Restore and rebuild collagen with OneBrand Nutrition 100% Pure Enhanced Collagen, flavourless hydrolyzed collagen (peptides). Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble. Sourced from grass-fed cows, OneBrand's Collagen Protein is rBGH & BSE-free (no antibiotics or hormones), with no artificial sweeteners or GMO ingredients. Amino acids glycine, lysine & proline revitalize firm and smooth skin.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- I highly suggest you try this collagen protein
- My hair and nails have improved 100% using this collagen protein. I also have much less joint pain. I bought for my hair and did not expect all the other health benefits. Love this collagen, best on the market. I used to use Lorna Vanerhaeghe collagen and did not notice anything. I highly recommend you try it onebrand collagen.
- Helps my joint pain
- I like to use collagen protein to help with my joints, i am getting older and collagen protein really helps with my joint pain and its also an easy way for me to get extra protein in my diet. Great product, i recommend.
- 100% pure collagen is best
- 100% pure collagen protein is perfect, no fillers. I like it because it really helps with my hair and skin. My hair is much stronger and my eczema is getting much better. I recommend this for people with eczema problems and flare ups.
- Thumbs Up!
- Best deal for pure collagen. I used to buy Organika collagen but switched to this one, mixes better and zero taste. Plus its organic grass fed. Awesome product. Thumbs up!
- Good products
- Good Product, no flavour and mixes good. I will buy again.
- Pure is best
- Pure is best. I do not like buying products that mix collagen in it. I like pure so that i can add it to anything i want. Quality is very high on this collagen. The best thing is that there is virtually no tastes at all. 10/10
- Hands down the best
- hands down the best collagen powder i have tried so far. Buy it, its a great deal and the best quality.
- Best Deal
- Best deal of pure collagen protein. I like to add some to every protein shake i make. I mix it with there onebrand isolate vanilla in my smoothies. I have noticed that my joints feel much better and my knees stopped clicking when i do squats. If you do squats, you know what i mean.
- Great product!
Great product! Great price per serving. Mixed easily and well in hot or cold liquids. Truely flavourless!
After repeated use noticeable difference in skin/wrinkles and joints. Makes a difference!
I am an avid weightlifter and whey protein is a staple in my supplement routine. I use weigh to supplement my daily protein intake as I want to keep my protein levels high for muscle development.
I recently developed an interest in collagen protein, not for muscular development but more so for intestinal and gut health. I have learned over the years that diet, supplements, and medication can wreak havoc on the gut health and I take glutamine and now collagen protein to assist with it.
I have previously used onebrand nutrition products so it was easy for me to decide if I wanted to try their collagen protein. It's a fantastic product that lives up to its description. It is very pure.
There are no fillers, no flavors, no sweeteners, nothing. It is pure collagen protein. The powder is very easy to dissolve in water and only a stir with a spoon is required. I have also tried it in a shaker cup with water and mixed with whey protein powder, and mixability is not an issue. This powder has absolutely zero taste which makes it very flexible as to what you can add it to.
Prolonged use will give me a better idea if it is helping in terms of overall health and got health. Each serving is only 8 grams of protein which is not a lot if you're trying to use it for muscular development. But for me that is not the purpose of this product. It is a supplement to add to the daily protein intake I already get from food as well as whey protein. But for me this is more about the effect on my gut health and joints which have taken a beating from lifting.
- Recommended Usage
(ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Mix 1 tablespoon (8.5 g) in half a cup or more of cold water, juice or your favourite beverage.
Serving Size 1 Tablespoons (8.5 g)
Servings Per Container 58+
Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptides) (Bovine Skin) 8.5 g N/A Calories 30 N/A Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% +Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 30 mg 1% Carbohydrates 0 g 0% Fibre 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g N/A Protein 8 g N/A Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 0% Iron N/A 0% Providing the following Typical Amino Acid Profile N/A N/A Alanine 8.5% 722 mg Arginine 8.5% 722 mg Aspartic Acid 5.75% 489 mg Glutamic Acid 10.8% 918 mg Glycine 24.25% 2,061 mg Histidine 0.75% 64 mg Hydroxylysine 1.0% 85 mg Hydroxyproline 13.25% 1,126 mg Isoleucine 1.65% 140 mgPercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: None.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, corn, soya, gluten, or GMO ingredients.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.