DESSERT 2lb | 100% Whey Isolate Protein (from milk) | Onebrand Nutrition
Every 10 years or so there is a breakthrough in flavour technology, DESSERT by OneBrand Nutrition is the first to use this new technology to bring you the most amazing tasting protein that does not taste like protein. Its DESSERT!
12 healthy DESSERT proteins for everyday use that burst with flavour, texture and fulfills all your dessert craving desires without sugar or fat.
- High quality whey protein isolate from milk
- Only 120 calories per serving
- Gluten free
- Zero SUGAR
- 25g of Protein per Serving
OneBrand Nutrition's DESSERT Protein Isolate (WPI) is Zero Sugar, Gluten-Free , containing a high quality source of protein that digests easily. OneBrand DESSERT is a healthy, clean source of protein that can be deliciously implemented into your daily diet. OneBrand Nutrition DESSERT provides 25 grams of protein and only 120 calories per serving.
DESSERT100% Isolate Protein uses only WPI (Whey Protein Isolate from milk) because it is known to have the highest biological value (BV) of all protein sources. With 25 grams of whey protein isolate in just a single scoop, DESSERT Protein will meet the highest standards. OneBrand DESSERT Protein contains only ZERO grams of Sugar and the 2g of carbs come from the amazing flavouring. That's correct, 1 single scoop of DESSERT contains 25 grams of high quality protein and absolutely no Sugar!
Why take Protein Isolate from milk?
- Protein from milk is only pasteurized once avoiding unnecessary secondary heat treatments that can denature valuable cysteine rich peptides irreversibly.
- Protein from milk is not a byproduct of cheese therefore is not denatured via the introduction of acids and additional processes during the production of cheese
- Protein from milk is made in one continuous process. A significant proportion of Standard Whey Protein made today is made from sweet dairy whey that is bought in by whey processors, circumstances that dictate they must pasteurize and denature valuable components of whey via secondary pasteurizing. Protein Isolate from milk avoids this completely.
- Protein from milk is up to 240% higher in cysteine which is a very fragile peptide and easily damaged by heat (it’s comprised of two cysteine molecules joined by a disulphide bridge). Cysteine plays an essential role in production of the body’s master antioxidant glutathione.
- Protein from milk is higher in the branched chain amino acid L-Leucine, scientifically proven to have the most positive effect with regard to stimulating protein synthesis and muscle repair.
- Protein from milk has a cleaner taste, because it’s not derived from cheese production.
- Milk whey’s amino acids composition is closer to the amino acid composition human milk when compared to cheese derived whey.
Those are compelling facts that paint a very clear picture for OneBrand Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Isolate from Milk being termed Real Gold Standard in Protein, it is superior to normal cheese whey in just about every single respect.
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Matcha Latte is my FAV
- The best hands down. So smooth and the exotic flavours really makes this protein enjoyable. So hard to find a really unique and great tasting protein, everyone says they have the best tasting protein. Once you try any of these, you will not want to go back to what you were drinking before. So far i have tried Mocha Choc Cheese Cake, S'mores, Angle Food Cake and Matcha Latte. So far, Matcha Latte is my FAV! It surprised me the most. I highly recommend you try Onebrand Desserts.
- Best Dessert Protein - Low Carb and Fats!
- I tried the Almond Croissant flavour, and wow! It's so delicious mixed with my oats or morning coffee! I can't wait to try more flavours, I'm thinking Angel Food Cake and Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake. Most dessert proteins are higher in carbs and fat but not this one, 10/10 recommend!
- Dessert Protein is perfect for Keto Diets
- So incredible. I just got the Smore's and its amazing. It really tastes like a dessert but without the sugar and gluten free. Amazing. I am using it to get extra protein in by Keto Diet. I learned that if you do not eat enough protein on a keto diet it does not work. Sure you lose some weight but then is stops. I increased my protein and now the weight is flying off. Onebrand Dessert is the best. 5/5
- Best protein powder I have ever had.
- This is absolutely the best tasting protein I have ever tried. I heard about it on Instagram and decided to order it. I purchased the Angle food cake, who doesn't like cake, its amazing. I am going to try some of the other flavours. After drinking dessert protein all my other proteins taste horrible. Onebrand Nutrition makes the best protein. I highly recommend it. 10/10
- Tastes Like Dessert
- I just had to leave a review. I live in Ottawa so I visited their store and picked up a bottle of the Almond Croissant. Had it for breakfast and its incredible! I hate so many proteins because of the protein taste. Dessert does not taste like a protein at all, its a real treat, a dessert., hence the name i guess. I have been tricked before but when I saw Almond Croissant I had to buy it. I highly recommend this product if your picky about taste and want a good protein without sugar or gluten. I can not wait to try the other flavours. The staff told me that there is a total of 14 flavours coming. Love it. Thanks Fitshop
- My go-to protein dessert
- Incredible, this is unlike anything i have ever tasted. A true dessert. This is my new go-to product to help me drop weight and stop cheating. 5/5
- Best Product I have every used or tasted. Its Freak'n Dessert
- OMG! Dessert anytime i want. That is crazy. I am doing a low carb diet and hate most proteins. This is truly amazing. Picking up the Mattcha Latta to try yesterday and it shipped in 1 day. I have to say, it is an experience and not a protein at all. The smell, texture and taste is so unbelievable! It's not a protein, it's a dessert for sure. Thanks Fitshop for bringing this in. I am emailing OneBrand to thank them. Best product I have every used.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (32 g)
Servings Per Container 28
Calories / Calories 120 N/A Fat / Lipides 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g N/A +Trans Fat 0 g N/A Cholesterol 45-55 mg (depending on flavour) N/A Sodium 45 mg N/A Potassium 140 mg N/A Carbohydrate 2 g (comes from flavourings has no calories) N/A Fiber 0 g N/A Sugar 0 g N/A Protein 25 g N/A Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 11% Iron/Fer N/A 0%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Isolated Whey Protein (from milk), Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Sucralose.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.