FU Pre-Workout (60 Hardcore Servings) | Most Complete Bodybuilding Pre Workout | Force Unknown
- World's Best Bodybuilding Pre-Workout!
- No Bull Formula for REAL Results!
- Blend of 5 Stimulants to give you a steady stream of energy without the crazy crash
- Amino Acids to support Muscle Building and recovery
- Anti-Fatigue formula to protect and help respond better to stimulants
- NPN: 80081724
IF YOU’RE A “NO-BULL SHIT*” HARDCORE BODYBUILDER WHO DEMANDS TO BE STIMULATED THEN YOU WANT FU PRE-WORKOUT AS THE MONSTER IN YOUR HEAD!
Bottom Line, Other companies spend too much time talking about technical crap when it basically comes down to one thing - I want to look FU-AMAZING!
FU (Force Unknown) is the strongest non-drug muscle-building Pre-workout supplement on the market designed to make you look FU-AMAZING! Plus, we threw in some stuff to help with strength, size and performance, if you're into that crap! Building your body takes a lot of dedication, commitment and pain. FU Pre-workout is designed to help you train harder and look better than any other Pre-workout on the market.
WTF is FU Pre-workout all about?
FU Pre-workout is formulated to be the most extreme and unbelievable Pre-workout on the market! FU Pre-workout is loaded with stimulants, amino acids, anti-fatigue support (so you don’t burn-out or burn-up) and a stress balance complex (keep you from spitting at that guy who just stole your favourite bench).
The 4 Categories of FU Pre-Workout
- Power & Pump Matrix - Everything needed to help you look better!*
- Energy & Focus Matrix - Stimulation, Stimulation, Stimulation*
- Anti-Fatigue Matrix - Helps keep you fresh and ready for the next injection of FU Pre-workout*
- Balance Matrix - Helps you deal with a gym full of NEWBS*
FU Pre-workout is for bodybuilders only. Do not exceed one scoop prior to exercise under any circumstances*.
Q&A with Iron Pete
Where’s the Creatine Monohydrate bro?
Monohydrate is for the Newbs* (Newbie, newb or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity.) Who wants to look puffy and full of water when you can look lean using Creatine HCL.
Why are there so many stimulants in this Pre-workout?
Are you joking? I have one answer to that Question. FU*
Why does the Berry mix BLUE?
That's the OMFG. You think berry and RED but Wammo, its BLUE!
How do I take FU Pre-workout?
You ingest it, dumb ass. Start with 1/2 Scoop 15-20 minutes before your Bodybuilding Workout. If you think you can handle more, take a full scoop. Do not, I repeat, Do not take more that 1 Scoop in a 24 hour period. This is strong stuff!
What do Holy Basil do and why is it in a pre-workout?
Holy Basil aids in adrenal support and hormone balance by aiding the body in dealing with the effects of stress on the Body. Holy Basil also helps as an and Anti-inflamatory.
Customer Reviews 18 item(s)
- My favourite bodybuilding preworkout drink
- Top notch pre-workout, a true bodybuilding supplement for those who want more muscle. FU has all the right ingredients to help you build and increase muscle response. I noticed my strength increase immediately and my energy is is really high but focused. I think i know why they blended 7 stimulants, to give you a great feeling but time the way it leaves the body so you don't get that crazy crash like so many. Very smart. If your a bodybuilder this is the preworkout for you.
- A true bodybuilding preworkout
- A true bodybuilding preworkout supplement. I love the blend of stimulants which give you a steady stream of energy without a crazy crash. Many brands say they are the strongest by adding a lot of caffeine and 1 other stimulant at high dosages, you go up, then you crash. FU is the most complete preworkout for bodybuilding with ingredients that support and help build muscle, no fillers in this product. The Holy Basil is a very unique ingredient i have never seen in a pre. If you dig deep into what it does, it could be the next top muscle building supplement in the world. 10/10
- Best Bodybuilding Preworkout for me
- I am a professional body builder, when I say professional it means I have a Pro Card. I am very picky on what I take and FU gives me tons of energy, focus and the nutrients I look for to build muscle. Hands down FU is the best bodybuilding preworkout on the market. I have no affiliation with Force Unknown and left this review because I am so impressed with it. 100/100
- Best preworkout for bodybuilding
- This is the best pre-workout. Very strong, lots of servings and the formula is way ahead of its time. I have been looking for a good bodybuilding pre for months, something that contains the ingredients to build muscle and not full of only caffeine. I do not understand the hype on american preworkouts when canadian preworkouts are much stronger. 5/5
- Too strong for the US market. Love it!
- Too strong for the United States market! Love it. They should start marketing that. My friend in California tried to order it and they told him that the formula exceeds the stimulant levels allowed plus a few of the ingredients are too strong for the US market. Awesome. A Canadian product that is too strong. If your in Canada, you have to try this while its available. 10/10 best preworkout.
- I really like this preworkout
- I get really good pump and lots of energy from this preworkout. The flavours are really good and for the first time my preworkout powder did not clump. They must be doing something different or figured out the problem with so many preworkouts on the market that clump to a solid rock after a week. I highly recommend you try this preworkout, it is hands down the strongest in Canada for sure.
- My bench went up 50lbs on the first scoop
- Strongest preworkout i have tried so far with regards to energy and strength. I can lift so much more. My bench went up 50lb on the first scoop. Incredible. I did not know a preworkout can do that. The ingredients are so far superior than anything on the market with solid aminos and herbs to help you build muscle. This is my new Go-To preworkout. 100/100
- Does not clump & tastes awesome
- It doesn't clump up or go bad after you open it. I hate many of the preworkouts on the market and really hate the stickers i see on top of them saying that "if it clumps it works". That is bull and a scam. Do not buy preworkouts who are claiming clumping is good. They made a bad product and are trying to scam you. Its clumping because they cut corners in manufacturing and are trying to market that clumping is good. I work in the food industry and clumping happens when companies use cheap amino acids or fail to seal the bottle properly. FU did not clump for me at all and is a great product. I suggest you try it. If you do get clumping after you open it, its because you let moisture in, just make sure you keep it dry and the lid closed. I will buy again. 5/5
- FU is the best Preworkout - Try it!
- I really like this formula, I find it has more ingredients to help build muscle than other preworkouts I have tried. I like strong stimulants but want more than just a kick, I want to build muscle and this is a complete Preworkout. Force Unknown (FU) is the best preworkout and I suggest others try it. Thumbs Up!
- Best and Strongest
- Best and strongest. I always take a pre before i workout, need the kick. I find that FU gives me everything i need and more. The ingredient profile is amazing and i like that they add ingredients to protect you as well. Awesome stuff. 10/10
- Hands down the best. Tastes amazing, works much better than other pre's i have tried and i like that they add ingredients to keep my adrenal glands healthy. I think this is the only preworkout that has a formula like this. Incredible!
- Too Strong
- I found this to be a little too strong for me. I am using a little less than half a scoop. Bonus is that its lasting me a lot longer than other preworkouts and for that its a great deal. Tastes amazing. 4/5
- Awesome Pre. I am a bodybuilder and FU rocks.
- FU Rocks
- FU Rocks! A preworkout that has a full complement of muscle building ingredients with crazy strong stimulants. Mixes good, tastes good and shipping was really fasts. Love it! Thanks Fitshop. 10/10
- 5/5 for sure. Tastes really good and it give me what i need to hit the gym hard.
- Helps me build muscle
- I really like FU. I tried a few others and did not feel the same effect. I am only using half a scoop and find its a good level to be at. I like that it is the only preworkout i have seen with actual nutrients to feed and build muscle. Most Pre's are just full of caffeine and not much else. This has everything in it and much more than i understand. Works for me and is a great price.
- This stuff is Crazy Strong
- This stuff is crazy. I used to use Hyde but went up to 3 scoops to feel anything. Just 1 scoop of FU and i am feeling amazing. It also tastes really good.
- Strongest I have ever taken
- I can not believe how strong this product is. I consider myself to be a pretty hardcore bodybuilder and have competed in many shows. I thought I could handle a full scoop at first but realized I need to build up to it. I have tried all the pre-workouts on the market and nothing gives me the power and energy like FU. The taste is really good, mixes really easy and cost per serving is great.
- Recommended Usage
Mix ½ scoop (one serving) with 250 ml of water immediately before consumption. Drink prior to your workout. Take up to two servings daily. This is strong stuff!
FU has the longest warning label in Canada, WHY? Its that strong!Recommended use or purpose: Workout supplement. Athletic support. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Helps (temporarily) to relieve fatigue, promote alertness and endurance and enhance cognitive and motor performance when used occasionally.Cautions and Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Do not exceed recommended dose. Take with food. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking: lithium, cholinergic or anticholinergic drugs, or other prescription medication. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular disease or hypertension, diabetes, prostate disorder, high cholesterol,glaucoma, and/or detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome), a psychiatric or neurological disorder such as, but not limited to, depression, schizophrenia, seizure disorders, epilepsy, affective disorders, Parkinson's or a history of alcohol abuse a renal/kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet. Consult a health care practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners. Do not consume if you are taking decongestant-containing cold preparations (i.e. phenylephrine or pseudoephedrine), products containing ephedra or ephedrine, or other medications which increase blood pressure. Consumption with other caffeine-containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, maté) is not recommended as it may increase the risk of adverse effects. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. If you experience headache, muscle tension, drowsiness, insomnia or confusion, discontinue use. If you have a liver disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a health care practitioner. Caffeine has been shown to reduce blood flow to the heart muscle during exercise which might lead to cardiovascular complications such as chest pain, and irregular heartbeat even in healthy individuals. If those symptoms occur discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are of childbearing age. Do not use if the security seal is broken. Keep in a cool and dry place. Contra-Indications: Do not use this product if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Known Adverse Reactions: May cause a flushing, tingling and/or prickling sensation of the skin, in which case, reduce the dose. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May result in weight gain. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally). Duration of Use: For occasional use only. Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.Usages ou fins recommandés: Supplément à l'entraînement. Supplément athlétique. Source d'acides aminés jouant un rôle dans la synthèse des protéines musculaires. Aide à atténuer la fatigue (temporairement), à favoriser la vigilance et l'état d'éveil et à améliorer la performance intellectuelle et motrice lorsqu'utilisé occasionnellement.Mises en garde et avertissements: Ne pas utiliser ce produit si vous êtes enceinte ou si vous allaitez. Assurez-vous de boire suffisamment de liquide avant, pendant et après l'exercice. Ne pas excéder la dose recommandée. Prendre avec de la nourriture. Consulter un médecin avant d’utiliser si vous prenez: du lithium, des médicaments cholinergiques ou anticholinergiques, ou autres médicaments d'ordonnace. Consulter un médecin avant d’utiliser si vous souffrez d'une maladie cardiovasculaire ou d’hypertension, de diabète, de troubles de la prostate, d'hypercholestérolémie, de glaucome, d’une instabilité du muscle détrusor (syndrome de la vessie hyperactive), de troubles psychiatriques ou neurologiques tels que, mais non limités à, dépression, schizophrénie, troubles épileptiques ou affectifs, maladie de Parkinson antécédents d'abus d'alcool, d'une maladie des reins ou si vous suivez un régime à basse teneur en protéines.Consulter un praticien de soins de santé si votre état cardiovasculaire s'aggrave. Consulter un praticien de soins de santé avant d'en faire l'usage si vous prenez des médicaments pour traiter une maladie cardiovasculaire, des médicaments contre la dysérection, et/ou des anticoagulants. Ne pas consommer si vous prenez des médicaments contre le rhume contenant des décongestionnants (p. ex. la phényléphrine ou la pseudoéphédrine), des produits qui contiennent de l'éphédra ou de l'éphédrine, ou d'autres médicaments qui augmentent la pression artérielle. La prise de ce produit avec d’autres produits contenant de la caféine (p. ex. médicaments, café, thé, colas, cacao, guarana, maté) n’est pas recommandée car elle pourrait augmenter les risques d'effets indésirables. Ce produit n’est pas un substitut de sommeil. Si vous éprouvez des maux de tête, des tensions musculaires, de la somnolence, de l'insomnie ou de la confusion, cessez l'usage. Si vous souffrez de troubles du foie, consulter un praticien de soins de santé avant d'en faire l'usage. Cesser l'utilisation si vous développez des symptômes de troubles du foie tels que le jaunissement de la peau/des yeux (jaunisse), des douleurs d'estomac, de l'urine foncée, de la transpiration, de la nausée, une fatigue inhabituelle et/ou une perte d'appétit et consulter un praticien de soins de santé. La caféine est reconnue pour réduire le flux sanguin vers le muscle cardiaque pendant l’exercice, ce qui pourrait conduire à des complications cardiovasculaires telles que des douleurs thoraciques et un rythme cardiaque irrégulier, même chez les individus en santé. Si ces symptômes apparaissent, cessez d’utiliser le produit et consulter un praticien de soins de santé. Si les symptômes persistent ou s'aggravent, ou si de nouveaux symptômes apparaissent, cessez l'utilisation et consultez un praticien de soins de santé. Consulter un praticien de soins de santé si vous êtes en âge de concevoir. Ne pas utiliser si le sceau de sécurité de la bouteille est brisé. Garder dans un endroit frais et sec. Contre-indication: Ne pas utiliser si vous avez subi une crise cardiaque/un infarctus du myocarde. Réactions indésirables connues : Pourrait provoquer des bouffées congestives (bouffées de chaleur), des picotements et/ou des fourmillements. Si tel est le cas, réduire la dose. Des cas d’hypersensibilité/allergies ont été rapportés, le cas échéant, cessez d’utiliser le produit. Peut conduire à un gain pondéral. Certaines personnes pourraient souffrir de troubles gastro-intestinaux. Des cas rares et non prévisibles de lésions du foie associées avec des produits contenant de l'extrait de thé vert ont été rapportés (au Canada et internationalement). Durée d'utilisation: Pour usage occasionnel seulement. Consulter un praticien de soins de santé pour un usage au-delà de 8 semaines.
Serving Size 1/2 Scoop (5.15g)
Servings Per Container 60
POWER & PUMP MATRIX / MATRICE DE PUISSANCE ET POMPE NA N/A Beta-Alanine / Bêta-Alanine 1500 mg N/A L-Citrulline / L-Citrulline 1000 mg N/A Creatine HCl / Créatine HCl 750 mg N/A Arginine AKG / Arginine AKG 500 mg N/A Betaine Anhydrous / Betaine anhydre 500 mg N/A ENERGY & FOCUS MATRIX / MATRICE D'ÉNERGIE ET DE CONCENTRATION N/A N/A Caffeine / Caféine 160 mg N/A DMAE / DMAE 125 mg N/A N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine / N-Acétyl L-Tyrosine 125 mg N/A Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine Peel Extract) / Citrus reticulata (extrait de pelure de tangerine) 125 mg N/A Dendrobium Nobile (Whole Plant) / Dendrobium nobile (plante entière) 12.5 mg N/A Schisandra Chinensis (Fruit) / Schisandra chinensis (Fruit) 12.5 mg N/A Synephrine / Synéphrine 10 mg N/A Ashwagandha (Root) / Ashwagandha (Racine) 25 mg N/A Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) (Root) / Éleuthero (ginseng sibérien) (racine) 25 mg N/A L-Theanine / L-Théanine 25 mg N/A Holy Basil (Ocimum Tenuliflorun) (Leaf) / Basilic sacré (ocimum tenuliflorun) (feuille) 25 mg N/A Green Tea Extract / Extrait de thé vert 25 mg N/APercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Natural & artificial flavours, sucralose, FD&C Blue #1, stevia. / Saveurs naturelles et artificielles, sucralose, FD&C bleu #1, stévia.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.