Body Fat Callipers (Accu-Measure 3000) | Measure your Body Fat | AccuFitness
Enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, with the reliability and accuracy that you expect from world class training tools. Recommended in Body-for-LIFE and endorsed by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Accu-Measure® Personal Body Fat Testers have gold standard accuracy to within 1.1% of underwater weighing results!
Actively used and trusted by personal trainers, military personnel, elite athletes, and individuals looking to monitor their fitness progress!
Each Accu-Measure® Fitness 3000 model comes with:
- An original Accu-Measure® Personal Body Fat Tester
- Body Fat Measurement Instructions
- Men and Women Body Fat Measurement Charts
- Body Fat Tracking Charts with the Right Way to Weigh
- Questions and Answers on Body Fat and Calipers and Body Fat Tips.
What sets the Accu-Measure apart from other mechanical body fat calipers?
The Accu-Measure is manufactured with durable Delrin plastic, a thermoplastic polymer from DuPont. Delrin enables our Personal Body Fat Testers to last through thousands of uses and for Accu-Measure to stand behind its accuracy, durability, and reliability with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Other generic calipers are made from ABS plastic, which is flimsy and prone to snapping.
Accu-Measure's accuracy was proven in the landmark clinical study, "Validity of Self-Assessment Techniques for Estimating Percent Fat in Men and Women." From the study:
- "Self-testing of % body fat with the Accu-Measure was as accurate as results from multi-site measurements and calculations taken by an experienced clinical investigator using a Lange caliper."
- % body fat calculations with the Accu-Measure were within 1.1 percentage points of underwater weighing results, the gold standard of body fat measurement."
- Recommended Usage
Personal Body Fat Tester complete with instructions, measurement tables and body fat tracking charts.