100% New Zealand Natural Whey Isolate (2 Lbs) | Performance Series | Kaizen Naturals
- New Zealand Whey
- NSF Certified
- Fast absorbing-perfect active individuals
- Fat free
- Ultra low lactose levels – less than .5% lactose
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- Low in carbohydrates
- Sugar free
- Sweetened naturally with stevia
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- No hormones, antibiotics, pesticides or GMOs
- From cows that are pasture raised
- Reduces up to 90 percent of plastic waste
- Delicious tasting
- Easy to digest
- Mixes easily in any liquid with or without a blender
Made for high-performance athletes, Kaizen® Performance Series Whey Isolate™ is low in lactose and rich in naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), to help the body increase lean muscle mass. Sourced from grass-fed cows, gluten free, and non-GMO — it contains no artifi¬cial colours, flavours or sweeteners. Our whey protein is naturally clean nutrition to support your health and ultimate fitness goals.
Kaizen Naturals® Whey Isolate is a great option for active individuals wanting to add more protein to their diet. It absorbs quickly to help ensure muscle recovery, in fact it has the highest protein absorption for active individuals. With a protein content at 90% per serving, ultra low lactose levels (less than .5% lactose reduced) and is gluten free, Kaizen Naturals® Whey Isolate is ideal for vegetarians. All that on top of the added benefit of natural sourced enzymes to help your body with digestion.
Add Kaizen Naturals® Whey Isolate Protein to smoothies, blended with your favourite fruit or juice, or mixed with water for a quick little snack filled with delicious protein goodness. Or incorporate it into baked goods, oatmeal, homemade protein bars for an extra healthy snack.
Why New Zealand Whey Protein?
Whey sourced from New Zealand is a healthy, clean and whole source of protein. New Zealand Whey is a great way to get the protein your body needs.
Protein provides your body with energy, helps you feel full for a longer period of time and regulates metabolic processes while also helping to repair bones, cells and muscle tissue. The average North American diet lacks the recommended amount of protein, so an extra boost is something almost everyone can use.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- little taste
- the strawberry & creme flavour has very little taste. Considering it has clean ingredients it's worth the trade off
- The chocolate tastes decent and is good quality, however it is clumpy and does not mix well.
- Good quality
- Really good quality isolate, no filler, no colour or artificial sweetener. The chocolate flavour taste ok but you have to choose between a good taste but with ad crap stuff or taste just ok with good ingredients for your health. Recommend that product
- pretty good
- Taste is not bad, at least for chocolate. There are better pure whey isolates, but there are much worse, too. Tastes better than Kaizen's own whey isolate-concentrate mixture.
- Tasteless. Skip it.
- Overall there is little taste to the Strawberry. I've tried 1.5 scoops with about 5-600ML of water and it barely registers with my taste buds. Besides nutrional value the only other factor that matters is taste. It fails this miserably. Don't bother trying the strawberry. Overall 2.5/5
- Recommended Usage
Add 1 scoop (30 g) to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 177-237 mL (6-8 oz) of cold water or your favourite beverage (vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired flavour and sweetness level) and blend, shake or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (29g)
Servings Per Container 31
Calories 110 N/A Fat 0 g N/A Trans Fat 0 g N/A Cholesterol 0 mg N/A Sodium 50 mg N/A Potassium 160 mg N/A Carbohydrate 2 g N/A Sugars 0 g N/A Fibre 0 g N/A Protein 25 g N/A Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 10% Iron N/A 2%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Whey protein isolate ,(Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract, papain.
Whey protein isolate ,(Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, papain.
Whey protein isolate ,(Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract, beetroot juice powder, papain.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.