GH Freak (120 Caps) | Growth Hormone Stimulator / Sleep Better | PharmaFreak
GH Freak contains some of the most effective sleep-inducing ingredients available! In fact, the ingredients found in GH Freak have synergistic effects and work together to support healthy sleep.
GH Freak helps re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm). Helps to reduce the time it take to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people with delayed sleep phase disorders. Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule, e.g., shift-work and jet lag.
GH FREAK’s one-of-a-kind formula contains clinically-proven dosages of the most effective ingredients available! In fact, the ingredients found in GH FREAK have synergistic effects and work together to activate the 5 key mechanisms involved in natural GH production! 1. More efficient muscle growth & repair, which leads to faster recovery after exercise! 2. Enhances immune system strength! 3. Improves bone mineral density. 4. Helps reduces body fat! 5. Improves sleep quality
Release More GH when you Sleep
GH FREAK is hands-down the strongest natural growth hormone (GH) stimulator ever developed! GH FREAK’s one-of-a-kind formula contains clinically-proven dosages of the most effective GH-boosting ingredients available! In fact, the ingredients found in GH FREAK have synergistic effects and work together to activate the 7 key mechanisms involved in natural GH production!
Key Benefits of GH FREAK
Even just moderate increase in natural GH secretion can provide incredible benefits, which include:
- More efficient muscle growth & repair, which leads to faster recovery after exercise!
- Enhances immune system strength!
- Improves bone mineral density
- Helps reduces body fat!
- Improves sleep quality
The Ingredients Behind GH Freak
GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) 3,000 mg
GABA is an inhibitory amino acid and has a direct, centrally mediated action on growth hormone (GH) secretion. Clinical studies show that GABA has the unique ability to increase secretion of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) through augmentation of neurotransmitter levels in the brain and by direct activity on the hypothalamus. Once released at the hypothalamus, GHRN travels to the pituitary where it stimulates the secretion of GH.
GABA also increases the secretion of key GH isoforms, including the most biologically active type of GH, immunofunctional GH (ifGH). A newly published clinical study shows that supplementation with 3,000 mg of GABA can increase both GH isoforms (irGH and ifGH) by an incredible 400%.(1)
GABA also stimulates deep sleep, which is also known as stage IV delta-wave sleep, and this is the specific sleep phase when peak GH secretion occurs.
Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) 5 mg
Melatonin is a pineal hormone and a powerful antioxidant that affects GH secretion by activating central neural pathways at the hypothalamus level. More specifically, melatonin inhibits somatostatin, which is also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH).
A study published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology shows that 5 mg of melatonin can stimulate a 270% increase in GH secretion.(2)
Just like GABA, melatonin is also clinically proven to induce stage IV delta-wave sleep, which further supports GH secretion and optimal rest & recovery.
L-Theanine (5-N-ethyl-glutamine) 25 mg
Clinical studies show that l-theanine has the ability to increase alpha-wave production in the brain, which has a dual effect on increasing GH output. First off, it suppresses cortisol, which is a hormone that blunts GH release. Secondly, it works synergistically with GABA and melatonin to induce stage IV delta wave sleep.(3)
Niacin/Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) 10 mg
Niacin is an essential B vitamin and supports GH secretion by direct interaction with somatotroph cells in the pituitary gland.
After ingested, niacin has a delayed effect on GH secretion. So to maximize the GH peak that occurs a couple hours into sleep, it makes most sense to take niacin before bedtime.
1. Powers, M.E., et al. (2007). Med Sci Sports Exerc, 40, 104.
2. Forsling, M.L., et al. (1999). Clin Endocrinol, 51, 637.
3. Juneja LR., et al. (1999). Trends in Food Science & Technology, 10, 199.
Customer Reviews 13 item(s)
- Best rest and recovery
- One of the best products I have used to enhance sleep quality. During prep for competitions sleep is usually something hard to come by. GH freak has changed that for me.
- Go to sleep like a baby and wake up like a freak! I have trouble with insomnia and this product has melatonin in it which aids with sleep. More sleep better gains!
- LIGHTS OUT!
- Hands down the most potent sleeping aid I've ever taken. My girlfriend even uses it because she never sleeps too well
- Sleep = Gains!
- It works, plain and simple! Deep sleep, awesome dreams, great recovery. The only thing I found is that the 5 caps suggested for my weight seemed a bit high for me... I was a bit foggy when I woke up. When I backed down to 4 caps per night I felt great!
- Sleep Like a Baby!
- I only take 3 caps before bed, I have SUCH a good sleep. I notice the difference in quality of sleep immediately when I run out of this stuff!
- Lights Out !
- THE BEST Sleep and Recovery Formula on the Market !!!
- Sleep like a baby!
- I cycle this product during my prep to get some wiked gains and strength. I found that my muscle was harder and more defined thanks to the growth and repair from the deep REM sleep I get every night.
- SOLID PRODUCT!
- My Recovery has been great since taking this product! I have been sleeping better and waking up 100% I have to say this is 10/10 pruduct! PharmaFreak get is done with their products!!!
- worth every penny
- GH Freak has got to be my favorite supplement I have ever used. The sleep I experience now is amazing. Wake up to feel rejuvenated. The recovery after the gym is alot easier aswell. I take the reccomended dose about 30mins before bed. It isnt long after I lay down I am falling alseep without waking 2 or 3 times throughout the night. Awesome product!
- Best Sleep
- Rest = Growth, and as an aspiring national level bodybuilder I need as much quality rest as possible and that's exactly what GH freak gives me!
- missing piece
- This is the perfect piece i was looking for to include in my most recent stack, and will probably stay that way from now on.
- best sleep
- best sleep and great recovery and gains. long live pharmafreak
- Great Sleep, amazing recovery!
The sleep on this supplement is nothing short of amazing!. I was waking up every 2-4 hours every single night and since taking this, my sleep patters are back on track!....
In addition, GHFreak has allowed my recovery to increase dramatically!....Best of all, it's only 2-4 caps before bedtime....very easy!...
- Recommended Usage
Recommended Use: (Adults): Take 2-4 capsules at or before bedtime. See body Weight dosing below for proper usages.
Body Weight: Up to 175lbs take 3 Capsules
Body Weight: 175lbs to 225lbs take 4 Capsules
Body Weight: 225lbs + take 5 Capsules
Serving Size 3-5 Capsules
Servings Per Container 40-24
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 600 mg (1 Cap) 1800 mg (3 caps) 3000 mg (5 caps) N/A Melatoinin (N-Acetyl-5-methozytryptamine) 1 mg (1 cap) 3 mg (3 caps) 5 mg (5 caps) N/A L-5-HTP (5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan, 5 -HTP, Griffonia simplicifoia, seed) 20 mg (1 cap) 60 mg (3 caps) 100 mg (5 caps) N/A L-Theanine (5-N-ethyl-glutamine) 20 mg (1 cap) 60 mg (3 caps) 100 mg (5 caps) N/A Nicotinic Acid (3-Pyridinecarboxylic acid, niacin) 2 mg (1 cap) 6 mg (3 caps) 10 mg (5 caps) NAPercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, magnesium stearate.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.