Delight Baked Protein Bars (Box 12) | Salted Caramel | Fitmiss
- 15G High Quality Protein
- 12G of Fiber for weight management
- No Artificial Colors
FitMiss Delight Baked High Protein Bar is a great tasting product that truly supports a busy lifestyle. With FitMiss Delight bars, the goal was to design an on-the-go bar that is clean, mouth watering, and specifically for busy and active women. Bringing a delightful balance of protein and fiber to keep you full longer, they are also gluten-free, soy-free, sucralose-free, non-GMO and free of artificial colors, so you get the support to keep on the move. This baked protein bar tastes amazing while satisfying hunger. It is now possible to both enjoy what you eat AND feel good about what you are putting in your body.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great Flavour
- Great tasting bar. Good for when you have a sweet tooth and are craving a dessert!
- Delicious and satisfying protein bar!
- A very good and satiating bar with excellent texture in comparison to other bars this high in protein. I was really impressed with its overall flavour and texture while also being happy about the lower sugar content and high fibre content.
- GREAT TASTE
- If you like caramel you will love the taste of these. They actually taste like you are eating a regular bar, they make a nice treat if you are craving something sweet .
- Would not buy again
- Not the greatest protein bar I've ever had but not the worst.
- Tasty bar
- I like the caramel flavour better than lemon. Satisfies my sweet tooth craving.
- Recommended Usage
Eat when you need the perfect meal.
Serving Size 1 Bar (50 g)
Servings Per Container 12
Calories 170 N/A Calories from Fat 50 N/A Total Fat 6 g 9% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g N/A Trans Fat 0 g N/A Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 100 mg 4% Potassium 105 mg 3% Total Carb 22 g 7% Dietary Fiber 12 g 48% Sugars 5 g N/A Sugar Alcohol 1 g N/A Protein 15 g 30% Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 10% Iron N/A 8%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Protein Blend (Whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, whey crisps (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate, sunflower lecithin), soluble tapioca fiber,caramel coating (palm kernel oil, whey protein concentrate, sugar, non-fat dry milk powder, maltitol, natural flavor, cocoa powder, sunflower lecithin, paprika extract (added for color), peanuts, sea salt, natural flavors, vegetable glycerin, sunflower lecithin.
Contains milk, almonds, manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, tree nut, wheat, peanut, and egg products.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.