Carb Smart Bread (400 g) | Great for Keto & Low Carb Diets | Dimpflmeier
It's time to eat bread again!
- All Natural
- Soya Free
- 15g of Protein Per Slice
- 1g Carbs Per Slice
- ZERO Sugar
- 3g FibrePer Slice
- Zero Cholesterol
- GMO Free
- Great for Keto Diets
Dimpflmeier Bakery's Carb Smart Bread has 15g of protein, 3g of fibre and only 1g of carbs with zero sugar per slice. Do you miss bread? With Carb Smart Breads all natural ingredients you can have your bread and stay healthy.
Dimpflmeier has always used only the finest ingredients in all of our rye breads and baked goods. This commitment to quality led Alfons Dimpflmeier to purchase his own soft-water spring in the unspoiled country side of Terra Cotta, Ontario. Natural spring water is rich in minerals but free of chlorine and other chemicals found in normal drinking water. Natural spring water enhances the flavour of all Dimpflmeier Bakery products and thus our commitment to producing the finest quality baked goods found anywhere in the world.
Taste The Difference
At Dimpflmeier Bakery all of our fine breads are made with Natural Spring Water from our own spring located in the heart of Terra Cotta. Transported daily for the ultimate in freshness, you truly can Taste the Difference.
Spring water contains minerals that are abundant in the earth and beneficial to the body.
This product is kept frozen in our Fit Shop warehouse until the day they ship. Shelf life is approximately 10-12 days at room temperature from the day you receive your order. You can store extra product in your freezer, where it will last up to 6 months! We strongly recommend freezing any unused loaves upon receiving.
Please make sure to keep the bread away from any warm temperature areas.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great alternative to regular bread
- Great bread if you want bread without carbs. A little seedy but i like that. toasts quickly. edged get a bit hard when toasting but its a great alternative to regular bread. Highly recommend.
- Excellent delivery. Good taste. No regrets.
- I like this bread. The crust is bit chewy, but it has a wholesome taste and goes well with both meats and veggies. About the only negative is the quantity of each loaf. There are only 9 slices in each loaf and the loaves are on the smallish size. Other than that, I enjoyed the taste of this product. Very speedy delivery, too.
- Great taste but not for me
- Arrived fresh even after a 5 day trip to West Coast. Is vacuum sealed. Tasted wonderful. However, just for those with peanut allergy out there, it does contain lupin flour which can be cross reactive (I didnt know this at time). I had a slight reaction so wont be reordering. That was a big disappointment.
- Order was delivered quickly and fresh.
- Very tasty worth the extra price .
- Decent replacement, but still high calorie bread.
- Chewy bread, but very good taste, if looking for a "real bread" taste. Not a light, springy texture, more dense and moist with a very "well done crust/border" on the slices themselves. Only need to toast for a very short time to brown.
Serving Size Per 1 Slice
Servings Per Container 9-10
Calories 110 N/A Fat 4.6 g 8% Saturated Fat 0.6 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g N/A Cholesterol 0 mg N/A Sodium 141 mg 6% Carbohydrates 1 g 0% Fibre 3 g 12% Sugar 0 g N/A Protein 15 g N/A Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 2% Iron N/A 6%Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Ingredients: Wheat protein, Natural Spring Water, Pea Protein, Brown Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Whole Spelt Flour, Yeast, Oat Fibre, Lupin Flour, Rice Protein, Lupin Grits, Wheat Germ, Sunflower Flour, Yellow Flax Seeds, Wheat Fibre, Psyllium Seed Husk, Inulin (Chicory Root), Cider Vinegar, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, Egg White Powder, Microbial Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid. Allergy Information: Contains Wheat, Milk, Oats, EggThe products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.