Diet Whey (20 servings) | Each Shake Helps you Lose Weight | PhD Nutrition
HIGH PROTEIN LEAN BODY MATRIX
- With Whey Protein Isolate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, CLA, L-Carnitine and Garcinia Cambogia
- 100 calories per serving
- Helps in weight management
- Low-GI carbs
- Gluten free
- Certified Grass Fed Whey Protein
For those interested in losing body fat whilst retaining muscle tone and great condition, look no further than the brand new low-carb, high-protein shake, Diet Whey™. Diet Whey contains a precision high protein blend to maximise satiety and ensure no hunger pangs or energy crashes during the day. Diet Whey is a high-protein meal with a huge difference, it contains a multitude of potential fat-loss ingredients which may assist with the building of fat-free muscle without any bulking or excess calorie intake.
The Ingredients that make Diet Whey Work:
- Garcinia Cambogia: works on two levels to simultaneously suppress your appetite and prevent food you eat from turning to fat.
- Green Coffee Bean: known for its ability to burn fat and glucose for energy and to slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that is essential to the metabolising of body fat.
- CLA: Used worldwide to support fat-loss and provide vital support to a restricted-calorie diet.
- Green Tea Extract: A strong anti oxidant to assist with the thermogenic effect of Diet Whey™.
- Essential Fatty Acids: For optimum health, vitality and weight-loss. When used in conjunction with a healthy diet and effective exercise regime.
- A support system containing antioxidants, fat-loss agents and EFA's.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Product
Love this product! The flavour is amazing and can actually be used with water and still have a creamy taste! Mixes well in either almond milk or water.
Very satisfying taste and keeps the hunger away for a few hours.
- Excellent product taste and ingredients great value
- Excellent product, low calories excellent taste I would recommend use if objective is to lose weight
- Recommended Usage
Add 1 or 2 scoops (25g-50g depending upon preference and requirements) of Diet Whey to 250ml (if used 1 scoop) or 400ml (if used 2 scoops) of ice cold water and shake for 10 seconds.
Diet Whey can be used as many times daily as is required. Diet Whey is great when used: upon waking, pre-workout to ensure adequate protein levels, and post-workout to aid with protein.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (25.8 g)
Servings Per Container 20
Calories 100 N/A Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated 1 g 1% +Trans 0 g 0% Cholesterol 50 mg 17% Sodium 60 mg 3% Potassium 120 mg 3% Carbohydrates 2 g 1% Fibre 0 g 0% Sugars 1 g N/A Protein 19 g N/A Vitamin A N/A 0% Vitamin C N/A 0% Calcium N/A 10% Iron N/A 2% Thermogenic Blend 1330 mg N/A Flax Seed powder, Garcinia Cambogia extract (60% HCA), Acetyl L Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Clorogenic Acid), Green Tea extract (95% Polyphenols, 80% Catechine, 45% EGcG), Tonalin CLA (80% Conjugated Linoleic Acid) N/A N/APercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Other Ingredients:
Grass Fed Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Whey Protein concentrate 80%), Natural Flavour, Beet Root Powder, citric Acid, Organic Stevia, Xanthan Gum, Lactase).
Allergy Information: Our Plant also handles ingredients from egg, peanuts, corn, wheat, nuts, seeds and sulfites.The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.